ThisIsMyMomentForLife

I fly with the stars in the sky. I am no longer tryin to survive. I believe that life is a prize. But to live doesn't mean you're alive. Don't worry about me and who I fire. I get what I desire, its my empire. And yes I call the shots, I am the umpire. I sprinkle holy water upon the vampire. In this very moment I'm king. In this very moment I slay Goliath with a sling. In this very moment I bring. Put it on everything, and I will retire with the ring. And I will retire with the CROWN, yes. No I'm not lucky I'm blessed, yes. Clap for the heavyweight champ, me. But I couldn't do it all alone, we. Young Money raised me, grew up out in Baisley. Southside Jamacia, Queens and its crazy. Cuz I'm still hood, Hollywood couldn't change me. Shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn't phase me. MOMENT4LIFE

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November.Dreams

The second of Nov. sitting in class listening to my Professor "blah.blah.blah" about something I already know. Praying to God that this class gets over soon so I can go to Track practice. Thinking about my goals for November. What will they be? Hmmm...let me guess. The original "I'm going to lose X amount of pounds this month." Realistic? Perhaps. So, what are my November dreams? (1) Yes, you're right. Lose 10 pounds this month. (2) Ever heard of no shave November...how about no SWEETS [cookies/candy/cake] November. (3) Find a man? Is that important? Maybe? I like being on my own though...So I guess finding a best guy friend is realistic. (: (4) Good grades. Yeah being successful is important to me. Yes, you're going to see me in Magazines one day. Can I meet this goals? YES! God help me.
-Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment