ThisIsMyMomentForLife

I fly with the stars in the sky. I am no longer tryin to survive. I believe that life is a prize. But to live doesn't mean you're alive. Don't worry about me and who I fire. I get what I desire, its my empire. And yes I call the shots, I am the umpire. I sprinkle holy water upon the vampire. In this very moment I'm king. In this very moment I slay Goliath with a sling. In this very moment I bring. Put it on everything, and I will retire with the ring. And I will retire with the CROWN, yes. No I'm not lucky I'm blessed, yes. Clap for the heavyweight champ, me. But I couldn't do it all alone, we. Young Money raised me, grew up out in Baisley. Southside Jamacia, Queens and its crazy. Cuz I'm still hood, Hollywood couldn't change me. Shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn't phase me. MOMENT4LIFE

Monday, April 16, 2012

Staring over again

Sadly I am my highest weight. This evening I weighed myself & to my surprise I weighed in at 233.4lbs! 😖 WAKE UP CALL! I haven't been this heavy since Summer 2010! This needs to end now!

No comments:

Post a Comment